Are you a coder, and looking for an opportunity in the UAE market?
You are in the right place.
200+ coding skills, languages and frameworks in which coders can assess themselves.
200+ coding skills, languages and frameworks in which coders can assess theirselves on.
- Verify local coder’s competency, via a standard industry baseline
- Fast-track the process of employing coders in the private sector
- Categorise coders based on their field of expertise and talent.
you can be assessed on
How to get to the Coders (hq)?
Coders (hq) is located at the Emirates Towers Boulevard and ia a 550m walk from the metro station in a beautiful air-conditioned glass bridge overlooking the museum of the future.
A ticket costs from 4-17 AED, one way depending on your zone. Check the RTA website to find out the nearest Metro station to you. We recommend this option as Coders need to stay healthy.
It takes about 10 minutes to get to the Emirates Towers from Downtown Dubai.
There are multiple options on where you can park:
- Valet parking (chargeable)
- Underground parking (free for the first 2 hours).
Trade Center 2